The Adidas Orion was made popular in 1980 when Terry Fox wore them during the inspirational "Marathon Of Hope." This classic runner has a synthetic upper, rubber toe bumper, EVA midsole, and a Trefoil-pattern on the outsole. A comfortable sneaker with a style that will always stand the test of time.
- Quality synthetic uppers for added durability and a retro look.
- Rubber toe bumper.
- Breathable mesh lining and a cushioned sockliner for all-day comfort.
- Central lacing closure for optimal fit.
- Classic 3-Stripes logo with woven adidas Trefoil label on tongue.
- Two-tone EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Trefoil-pattern rubber outsole for grip.