The GT-2000 3 is a running shoe that continues to deliver impressive support and superior fit, while also providing excellent cushioning for long runs.
The fit and comfort of the GT-2000 3 has been enhanced through the introduction of a Clutch Counter around the heel and a Bunion Window that adapts to the individual foot shape of the wearer.
The new Fluid Ride technology offers greater bounce back, whilst Guidance Trusstic provides outstanding gait efficiency and strengthens support under the midfoot.
The GT-2000 3 has also undergone a new rearfoot set up to slow the rate of pronation, reducing the stress placed on the soft tissue structure of the lower limb.
Product Features & Benefits Include:
- Clutch Counter
- External heel counter to improve fit and comfort while remaining lightweight
- SpEVA lasting 55
- Employs 55 degree hardness SpEVA Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel
- Fluid Ride
- A two layered midsole that provides the ultimate in “bounce back” & cushioning characteristics.
- While also lightweight, it is great for runners who compress the midsole
- Dynamic DuoMax
- An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- Guidance Trusstic
- This new Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction providing enhanced gait efficiency and structural integrity to the midfoot.
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.