The Asics LETHAL TIGREOR 5 ST offers a unique level of cushioning that is not often found in cleat soccer/football/rugby boots. This is because of the fact that they have a 10mm heel gradient that helps to shift the body weight forward a little and reduce strain on the legs and lower back. They have an extremely lightweight midsole which reduces the overall weight of the boot. This further enhances the level of comfort that players experience while wearing the Asics LETHAL TIGREOR 5 ST. Coming in at a mere 10.3 ounces, these boots are also among the lightest on the market.
- For those wanting a boot with all the attributes to perform at their maximum.
- The outsole and 4-2 configuration allow fast movements and excellent grip on softer ground surfaces.
- The upper gives a close and yet super comfortable fit onto the foot.
- Upper wise, super comfortable and soft K Leather is used feature an integrated lateral support sleeve inside the boot for comfort and fit.
- Screw In Stud sole configuration (Screw in device include with every pair)
- SOLYTE compression moulded midsole with HG10MM in the rearfoot to reduce strain to the
- Lower limbs and in particular the hamstrings
- Integrated Lateral Support Sleeve to give a total ‘fit’ feel to the foot and a better ‘feel’ for the ball
- Torsionally very stable in the midfoot to enhance that responsive feel
- Removable moulded sockliner to accommodate orthotics if needed