The Saucony men's Echelon 7’s Foundation Platform provides a wide, stable base for people needing all-around support and an accommodating fit. A roomy toe box provides room for feet to splay, while the midfoot and heel elements frame your foot to hold it in place. This neutral running shoe is also orthotic friendly for those needing it. All these featured combined with the ultra-plush footbed makes the Echelon 7 so special. The Echelon 7 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination
- Successor to the Echelon 6
- EVERUN topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation platform sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Engineered mesh
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Orthotic friendly
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Width: 2E
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz. | 354 g.